As a consequence, the large POCO logo passes to the module itself stock firmware, and at the bottom it is highlighted that the terminal is 5G. The prices indicated in the article could vary over time, so, from tuexperto.com, we limit ourselves to analyzing the differences at the date of publication. Two of the most interesting quality-price mobiles of the moment are the Poco M5 and Poco X3 Pro.
- This might not have the sex appeal of an under-display scanner, but the physical versions remain faster and more reliable for the most part – this one included.
- The app drawer automatically sorts apps into various categories, and you can easily change the order or delete these categories.
- We have shared the official Poco X3 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) on this page.
- Here are the complete changelogs of POCO X3 Pro latest update.
- The four camera modules and LED flash sit within the rear camera enclosure, and the circular housing along with the two-tone finish give the phone a bold look.
You get a 48-megapixel primary camera and an 8-megapixel ultra-wide one, compared to 64 and 13 megapixels respectively on what is supposed to be a lower-end model in the same series. Of course, sensor and lens quality are much more important than resolution alone. It will be interesting to see how the Poco X3 Pro delivers, and whether people are willing to look beyond the usual “bigger is better” marketing message. There’s also a 2-megapixel macro camera and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. You should now expect perfectly smooth performance in casual everyday use when you’re paying around Rs. 20,000 for a smartphone, and that’s what the Poco X3 Pro delivers. The hardware is more than enough to run all your social media and communication apps, plus casual games and productivity tools. I didn’t feel any slowdowns when switching between multiple heavy apps.
- Previously called CyanogenMod ROM and later renamed LineageOS, this is arguably the most popular custom ROM and comes with various features.
- This new release reduces system lag and improves the phone’s overall performance.
- Android has become the best operating system software because of its compatibility and user-friendly nature.
- This website provides you a detailed information about factory reset, hard reset, soft reset, recovery mode, download mode, safe mode, etc.
The Poco X3 Pro comes with a significant upgrade as it uses the newly launched Snapdragon 860. It is so much better compared to the Snapdragon 732G found on the non-pro model. The Snapdragon 860 is not a brand-new processor, it is a higher binned Snapdragon 855+. This allows it to clock higher making it faster than the Snapdragon 855+. Poco X3 Pro and Poco X4 Pro are two smartphones from Xiaomi’s Poco brand that have generated considerable interest among tech enthusiasts. While Poco X3 Pro was launched in March 2021, Poco X4 Pro was released a year later in March 2022. If the performance, gaming, and software are more important to you, then choose the Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro.
It’s a hardcore performance-oriented phone and most decisions Poco has taken were keeping gamers in mind. Now, regarding which mobile is better and why, the Poco X3 Pro is the clear winner of this comparative analysisAnd the reasons are very clear. For starters, it has a better, larger screen with a higher refresh rate. It also features higher performance thanks to its powerful processor. In turn, it has a quad camera system that includes a wide angle and can record 4K videos, something that the Poco M5 cannot. It also has a higher resolution selfie shooter and the battery inside offers greater autonomy and boasts faster fast charging. In addition, it has IP53 resistance and stereo speakers.
It will use both fastboot and the stock recovery to flash a stock rom, wiping the data partition. In some cases the device might not be unbricked with this tool, for example if it is hard-bricked.